Saturday 30 June 2007

Gin with ice and lemon

Jong was so mean to me last night. I was shocked because usually he was very nice and we joked with each other all the time. First I ordered a glass of Gin. Romen make it and gave me the Gin with ice and lemon. After 20 minutes, i ordered another Gin. Then, when i went to the bar to collect my drink, Jong looked 'not happy'.

Jong : Hey !! What is this? What do u want with the Gin?
Me : huh??
Jong : Ice?? Lemon??
Me : Of cos. Gin always come with ice and lemon.
Jong : Then you should put a message on the system - Gin with ice and lemon.
Me : But this is common sense. Gin ALWAYS come with ice and lemon.

Then Federick, the bar manager came.

Federick : Hei, what happened here?
Jong : Ask her !
Me : What !! Come on, all Gins come with ice and lemon ok. I dun have to put a message on the system. You should know that.
Federick : Come on, Jong just made it. Of cos Gin comes with ice and lemon.
Jong : No, we never know. Different ppl with different taste.

Maybe Jong is having his 'monthly period', thast why he is so moody.

No comments: