Friday 8 June 2007

1st day at work

I started a new job on Monday as a waitress in a Japanese Restaurant. Well, I met Sasha, which is a very nice girl from 'somewhere near Russia'. She is the most friendly person I ever met. She explained to me a lot of things about the restaurant. Next is Boyd, the supervisor there and he came from Thai. He speak the worst English I ever heard. I wonder how he managed to become a supervisor with this kind of English. OMG, in fact i dun understand a single word he said - 'They torler is ak the otter size of the res-store-rank''. It took me so long to figure out that sentence...pluh-lez la Boyd, let me teach u. It is 'The toilet is at the other side of the restaurant'. Then, we have Tomomi from Japan. I dont like her. Lansi lanyong there, as if she is the prettiest girl alive. With a big black mole on her upper lips. I have a mole on my upper lips too. But hers is way so big and ugly, honestly. LCLY !! There is Jong - a Korean and Sanya - a Thai. I think both are nice (for now). Then, there are Anna and Romen - both from Poland. I think they are OK - no comment at the moment. There are others but I have no comment about them at the moment.

No comments: