Monday 18 June 2007

Shit face idiot !!

I hate Boyd. Who the hell do u think you are? You are just a supervisor with a stupid accent and you think u are a smart asshole! You didnt even give me a chance to explain and you shouted at me in front of so many customers in a restaurant. I did not shout back, not because i am scared of u, but because i am being very pro and member of staffs are not suppose to SHOUT in a restaurant. In case you do not know, Boyd, as an acting manager shouting in a restaurant in front of full customers make u look very un-pro and STUPID. Yeah, STUPID you IDIOT !

I've been waiting for the Rainbow rolls and Soft Shell Crab rolls for ages. These rolls are for table 44. I checked the table, then i checked with the kitchen twice. TWICE i tell you. When these rolls are ready, Ricardo took it to the wrong table. These rolls are meant for my table 44. And when Ricardo realised the mistake, he asked the kitchen to make a new one for table 44 but as the kitchen is closing, they have no sushi rice left. Thats make matter worse. And then Boyd came, not understanding the whole situation and thought he is the damn smart asshole. He started to blame me for not checking. He came out with a full shit of reasons saying that I should check everything. 'Why didnt I check, that is my table, i should check, bla bla bla'. I said I CHECKED TWICE. All your reasons are full of bullshits !

Why did he shout at me? Just because he is a supervisor, does that give him the permission to shout at me? Why did he shout at me and not Ricardo? It was Ricardo who make the mistake. Did he shout at me because I am new. Did he shout at me because I started well and get good attention from the general Manager. Are you jealous?

Come on, Boyd. Learn to speak proper English if you want to be the General Manager. How old are you? You look old enough to be a 35-year-old father and you are just a supervisor. LOSER !!

And you tried to act cute with the little girl who came with her parents last Saturday. Puh-lezzz-la. You looked like SHIT. I wanna PUKE !!

No comments: