Friday 1 June 2007

One of the ugliest Miss HK

I am quiet free these few days as I will only start my new job next week. I have been watching a lot of DVDs for the past few days. A lot of the TVB series. The first I watched was Brink of Law. No comment for this drama. One of the leading actress is Kate Tsui. I quiet like her character in the drama and i googled her name only to find out that she was the winner of Miss HK Pageant 2004. Well, she looked OK on her winning night. Just OK.

Kate on her winning night of Miss HK Pageant 2004

My opinion changed after I watched the second drama - The Price of Greed. OMG !! I would like to say that Kate is very UGLY. Too UGLY for a Miss HK winner. And she cant act either. Her acting skill in The Price of Greed was horrible. HORRIBLE !! She cried like SHIT and she acted like SHIT. Just watch The Price of Greed and you will agree.

The Price of Greed

Also, I found that Kate's look resembles Maggie Cheung. I mean Maggie Cheung when she was 20 years old. Well, Maggie cant act either when she first entered the showbiz industry but she is one of the best chinese actress in the world now. So, we never know what Kate might turn into.


Doesnt she look like Maggie Cheung?

No comments: