Thursday 28 June 2007

I want to go home

OMG, I m missing Penang so much. I miss everyone in Penang. I want to go back Penang !! I miss the sunshine. I miss the food. I miss the beach. I miss everything ! Last Friday, I had a table of 2 ladies - one dark and one fair skin. Very nice ladies. From their look, I guessed they are from Thailand. I served them very well because they are very nice and polite. At the end of their meal, our conversation begin.

Dark lady : Where are you from?
Me : Malaysia
Dark lady : Oh really. thats where we are from too.
Me : (Excited) Oh, I was quiet suprised
Fair lady : Suprise? Where do u think we are from?
Me : Hong Kong (I don know why i said HK !??!). So which part of Malaysia are u from?
Dark lady : Penang
Me : Ahh..I am from Penang too.
Dark lady : This is funny. You served us whole night and we came from the same place. I m sure u miss all those food from Penang. Chee cheung fun, char koew teow, curry mee, nasi lemak...bla bla

I MISS PENANG !!!

No comments: