Monday 18 June 2007

My new job interview

I applied for a job as a flight attendant with Cathay Pacific Airlines last month. I received their call last week and I will attend an interview in 2 weeks time. OMG ! I m so nervous. I really hope I will get the job. Because I would really love to travel and I believe I will enjoy the job as a flight attendant.

However, I did not meet one of their requirements. I hope they will not be too strict with this. I am slighty shorter than the minimun height requirement. But I speak good English, a little of Mandarin and Cantonese. In case some of you do not know, Cathay Pacific is a Hong Kong airlines but the position I applied for will be based in Heatrow Airport, London. Now the most important thing is, I need to slim down a bit. Maybe I need to lose 2-3 kgs. Hopefully, I can manage this in 2 weeks.

No comments: