Monday 31 December 2007

Why he so shiok kena scold

Situation1
L and I went for grocery shopping few weeks ago in a chinese supermarket. As usual L started to pick all stuffs that are 'so-expensive-in-uk-but-oh-so-cheap-in-malaysia', like dried shrimp, ikan bilis and 'kiam pia'. Everytime I see this, I will start to complain. But not this time. I just kept quiet because I thought ok, once awhile is fine. Then when we were q-ing to pay, L took those stuffs and put back on the shelves. Then he said "beh siok one, u didnt scold me also. I put back." ??!!??

Situation2
Whenever L comes back from outstation it will be way past midnight. As soon as he is back, he will sit and join me to watch TV instead of going to shower and change straight away. So, everytime I will nag. Last night, as usual he came back at half past midnight and sat down to watch TV. I didnt say anything because I was busy checking my email. After awhile, L said "Ceh, beh siok one. I was waiting for my wife to scold me ma. This time she just tiam-tiam nia eh." ??!!!??

Apa punya budak. You so shiok I scold u everyday isit ? !£$"^&!@

No comments: