Monday 31 December 2007

Happy New Year 2008

As I've mentioned in my previous post, time really flies. I felt like yesterday when I was back to Penang. Nov 2006, I went back to Penang, got a job, got married and came back to UK - all in 1 year. I celebrated New Year 2007 without L.

Nov 2006 - Busy hunting for job. After few interviews 3 weeks later, I received 2 job offers. One in Prai and another one in Bayan Lepas. Of course, I chose the one in Bayan Lepas.

Dec 2006 - April 2007. I worked as an engineer in MNC in Pg and was so lucky to have a very nice supervisor, T. Learnt so much from him and met many leng cai (not sure abt leng lui cos never bother to notice them). Unfortunely, I decided to quit the job and got ready to go back to UK. I was very sad because after few months, I've started to like the job and got along with my collegues and everything.

April 2007 - May 2007. L came back to Penang. Spent so much precious time with his family and my family and I would say one of the best time I had in 2007. L and I went for 2-weeks holiday around Malaysia. We went to Langkawi, Pulau Redang, Kota Kinabalu, Tawau and of course KL. We had our marriage registration and I applied for UK visa.

May 2007 - Dec 2007. Reached UK and miss home most of the time.

L works outstation today. He will be home in an hour time. Initially, we were planning to see fireworks at Waterloo London Eye. But every year, it is 'mountain people mountain sea'. So, we decide to stay at home and watch it over the TV instead. After fireworks, can ML somemore. So convinience....heheheh

No comments: