Friday 21 December 2007

Bad news from Pg

I received an email from mom. Her first sentence was ' I have bad news...'. Oh God, as usual all sort of things started to flash in my mind. My grandpa was hospitalised because of brain stroke and he also has cancer which is spreading. To be honest, I actually feel relieved that the bad news is abt my ah kong and not someone else that I love so much. I feel so bad to think this way. But my ah kong and I was not very close. I m sure he loves me but it was very obvious he loves my brothers more than me because I am a girl. Well, ah kong is very very old already and last year alone, he was in and out the hospital so many times. At a time, he was so sick that doctor told us he had only 3 months to go. But he survived and doctor said it was miracle. After that he was as strong as b4 and stronger that anyone his age. With asthma, he even managed to walk 30minutes to his gf's hse. Yes, he has a gf ! Anyway, we are prepared for the worst case.

No comments: