Sunday 9 December 2007

Time is flying...

Oh boy, time goes really fast. I feel like yesterday when I was still struggling with my decision whether to come to UK or not. I celebrated Christmas in Penang last year without L. He was in UK while I was back to Penang with my family. We were apart for 6months and it felt like forever. Initially I was planning to stay in Penang for good and L will come back to visit me once a year for 4 years. But the 6 months apart proved that we missed each other too much. That's why we decided to get married so I can stay in UK with him. We had the offical registration only and will do the rest few years later when we decide to come back to Penang for good. Hmm..I dun know why I m writing this. No particular reason. I've just woke up, a rainy Sunday morning and suddenly this issue comes flashing in my mind.

No comments: