Monday 31 December 2007

My perfume collection

One of my favourite - Clinique Happy. I use this everyday because I want to quickly finish up the whole bottle before the smell goes off. L bought this for my birthday 2 years ago (2005). After that he told me that he actually forgot my birthday and remember at the very last minute and quickly picked one on the same day. Cis...


Estee Lauder - this one is abit too strong for everyday use. But suitable for dinner or a night's out, IMO. L bought this for me last year (2006) after he found out that the barman in my workplace tried to date me many times (heheh...actually few times only, but with hubby need to kua cheong abit ma)


Few weeks later, he bought this - DKNY Delicious. This is my all-time favourite. He bought this for me when he realised that the barman is trying to challenge him already. He got a competitor liao...hehehe


Hugo Boss - I love this one as well. L bought this before I came back to Penang last year (2006). But I seldom use this because I tried to finish up Clinique Happy first.


This one smells nice too. It was a gift from a friend many many years ago. No brand one.

Issey Miyake - L bought this before we boarded Eurostar train to Paris 2 years ago (2005). Gosh..need to quickly finish up this as well.

And last but not least, L's favourite Issey Miyake. I bought one for him last year at Changi Airport but I didnt tell him. After that he bought one for himself. So he got 2bottles. CK in the pic is an old empty bottle.

I really love perfumes and I keep all the bottles as well. I have a few more at home in Penang. Some are still unfinised (waste of money nia). That's y L and I stopped buying since last year. Gotta finish up all the current ones first.

No comments: