Thursday 4 October 2007

My first job

When i was in Malaysia, the first job that i had after graduation was doing sales. I was in engineering line and all I remember was, me doing cold calling and flipping through the yellow pages everyday, looking for potential customers. It was a total nightmare to me. After few days, I ran out of numbers to call and i had no idea where to start. And my superior was pushing me everyday, to 'break the egg' (she meant to make my first sales). Eventually, i gave up the job because i couldnt stand the stress. If only at that time, i knew i could search for business opportunities through the internet. One of the most useful website is masterseek. With this, I can search for all engineering companies not only in Malaysia, but all over the world. I might even end up as a top sales executive.

No comments: