Sunday 28 October 2007

Everything's planned

I couldnt help but keep thinking abt what happened. Now I understand. Everything's planned more than a mth ago. There are total 4 waiters (not including the new one) - Severine, Ricardo, Marie and me. They do not want to sack Ricardo because he is very popular among the customers (but he is lazy). They do not want to sack Marie because Conrad likes her (they are good friends). They do not want to sack Severine because she is good friend with the MD. So, who else? To made me redundant, they have to at least need some reasons. They need some reasons why I am the chosen one and not the rest. So, after 2 weeks they complained that I was not wearing apprioprate shoes on duty. Hello!! I've been wearing that since day1 and now only u complain. After they complained, I changed my shoes immediately liao. After 1 week, they complained that I talked to much. Well, I do sembang with the chefs sometimes but not TOO MUCH. I still do my job. And i m not the only one that sembang. Everyone chit chat with each other but we still make sure job's done. So....tada, now they have the shitty reasons to ask me to leave. I am not upset that I cant work there anymore but I feel that I m unfairly treated. Bo Tat !!

No comments: