Saturday 27 October 2007

I was betrayed....

Monday
There was a loud 'pop' sound from the kitchen. Went to check and found that the lid of my slow cooker broke. For no reason. I dunno why. And I started to think that something bad is gonna happen.

Tuesday
Went to work as usual. Lunch was OK, no complaint and everything was fine. When it was dinner shift, Boyd asked me if anyone from management had a little talk with me yet? No......I asked him why and he said nothing. 30minutes later, Jason (Duty manager) came and told me that the restaurant is not doing very well and there will be some redundacy. 2 kitchen staffs and 3 floor staffs. I am one of the them. What the F !! Why me? And he started to give a full shit of reasons why I have to go. I never wear appropriate shoes on duty, I was talking too much....Yeah right, where's the 1st warning, 2nd warning and warning letter ?? You cant just sack me. And he said it is redundacy not sacking. I was made redundant, not sacked. But u just hired 2 new staffs last week !! But Jason said that is not his decision. It was from Conrad. I am given 2 weeks notice.

Thursday
I feel even more pissed off when i think abt this. I went to tell Jason no thanks for the 2 weeks notice. I m gonna leave end of this week. I am giving u 2days notice. Jason kept saying sorry for what happened and it was beyond his control. If possible in the future when Conrad is not here anymore, he will get me back. Yeah, thank you but no thanks, you 2heads-gay-snake.

Friday
Jackie asked me if I work next Tuesday. I was a little shock, and I assumed that she knew I m leaving. But how did she know since I told nobody. So I told her tomorrow is gonna be my last day. She looked shock. Actually she wanted to invite me to her Hallowen party on Tuesday night. Duh !! So, now she knows I m leaving. Just to make myself feel better, I told her I am not the only person going. Boyd is made redundant too. When I told Jackie this, she showed no reaction. Apparently, she knew abt this like more than 1 mth ago. Jason told her. She knew that the company is gonna ask me, Boyd and Ayasa to leave. Why didnt u tell me? She said she cant because it wasnt confirmed at that time. Bullsh*t. Now I realised. More than a mth ago, she was trying to advise me to join S restaurant. She was commenting how good this restaurant is and persuaded me to go. She was trying to hint me at that time but i didnt listen. Because I have no reason to change my job. Why didnt u tell me earlier that they gonna ask me to go. Why do u have to hint me and not telling me the truth. I thought we are friends and u didnt tell me this? I m angry, I am dissapointed, I feel betrayed, I feel like SH*T!!! Bloody sh*t! And now i recall that at that time, Jason even promised that he will give me more hours if i quit my part time job. You are treating me like a fool. You know that bloody Conrad gonna ask me to go and u still ask me to quit my part time job! I feel like sh*t. I feel like sh*t. I feel like sh*t. I am treated like a fool. I am so stupid. I am angry. Why am i treated this way?

After I've calmed down, I decide that this decision is the beginning of a better future for me. Anyway, I will be going to S restaurant the week after next week. S restaurant is in Mayfair. A happening place in London and is frequent by celebrity like Will Smith and Christina Aguilera. Thank you b*tthead Conrad!

No comments: