Sunday 14 October 2007

Padam Muka

I feel sipek siok now. Customers complained abt B and R. For the past few days I really beh siok R already because he always 'steal' my customers. He will take all the will-leave-good-tips customers. He won most of the times because he is much much more experienced than me. But I have to be sabar with him because if I start up a fight with him, I will definitely lose because he is like a big brother in our restaurant now. Ok, now back to the customers' complaint. The customer walked past Jason and started to say how rude and bad attitude our staffs were. When Jason asked what happened, the lady just pointed at B and R and said the manager (B) and the staff (R) has very bad attitude and very rude. Tai sei !! Apparently, both of them were not being very professional throughout the whole service. They kept laughing and making fun at each other when they were serving the table. So, the ladies became so pissed off !

No comments: