Wednesday 31 October 2007

I want to see the whole world

I love to travel. Hubby and I had been to most of the places in UK, namely Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Bath, Blackpool and more. These are beautiful cities and I definitely want to go there again. With so many hotels to choose from, it's very hard to made the right decision. However, I've just discovered this website that does the research for you. It gives you the best internet rate. And I get discount up to 70% when I book online. Isn't that great?

Summer last year, hubby and I went for a 2-week holiday in Europe. We joined the tour package with a tour guide to 10 countries in Europe. The countries are France, German, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Austria, Belgium, Netherland, Luxemborg etc. However, it wasn't a very pleasant experience. We traveled together with a bunch of strangers, we shared the same coach, we had breakfasts, lunches and dinners with the same bunch of strangers. We had to wake up by 7am and I think we spent more than 2 hours daily just to wait for some people that can't be punctual. Hubby and I plan to go again next year spring. But this time, we will be travelling on our own. With useful website like Hotel Reservations.com, who needs a tour guide? Now I can create my own package, I decide when to wake up, I decide where and what to eat and of course, hubby and I can spend our own sweet time. We can book our own flight, hotel and also rent a car from this website. Either if I want a hotel, motel or resort, everything can be done with just a few clicks. No hassle.

This website covers not only vacation in Europe, it covers all countries in the world. There are so many countries I want to go. I want to go to Australia for my second honeymoon. Australia is a big continent and you need to fly from one place to another. So, there's nothing to worry when u have website like Hotel Reservations.com. Wait no more. For a stress-free travel and the best Hotel Reservations rate, this website is definitely the right choice for you.

No comments: