Wednesday 31 October 2007

I am PPP newest member

I am so happy that my PPP application is finally approved. Now I have more opportunities to work online. I love to write, I love to earn more money and I love to online. So, what's better than signing up with PPP?

The first time I read blog was end of last year when I went back to Malaysia for holiday. I was so addicted to it and started my own not long after. I was blog-hopping all the time and I read alot of blogs. It makes me happier to know that I can earn money blogging. That's when I found out about PPP. All bloggers that I know signed up with PPP, many people blog full time and earn a decent money through PPP. Of course, I do not want to be left out. In the future, I might want to give up my job and be a full time blogger. I don't have to get stuck in traffic on the way to work and I don't have to set my alarm clock to wake up early for work. All I need is a laptop, a comfortable work space at home and PPP. Easy !

Through PPP, I also discovered a lot of websites that I've never heard before. Besides more money for me to spend for Christmas and holidays, I also expanded my knowledge, I learnt new things and I make more friends. Isn't that great?



No comments: