Saturday 7 July 2007

Is it a right decision?

I am a degree graduate from a private college in Penang. I used to work as an engineer in a MNC in Penang. I had assistant, I worked 8-5 and I drove to work. That's the past. Now, I am just a waitress in London, I work till midnight and I have to catch a bus. I gave up everything in Penang, so that I can be with my husband in London. I am a Malaysian chinese, so I find it hard to get a decent 9-5 job in London. My ambition is not to be a waitress. Nobody wants to be a waitress. But I dun have the choice. Is either I am in Penang without my husband or I am a waitress living with my husband. I chose to be with my husband. Did I make the right decision?

3 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Stranger!
It's a right decision to follow your husband. You wouldn't want to leave your husband in London and you're in Penang.
If you're find the life there is bored, it doesn't matter, it's always ups and downs in our lifes... Just take it easy, it'll pass.

stranger-online said...

OMG I have my first comment in my blog. Appreciate that.
Yeah, life is quiet boring for me now. All my close friends and family are in Penang. I have no one in London except for my husband and a few friends. And no hawker stalls.
I hope I will not regret this choice in the future.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Stranger!! Of course you can!!! Always believe in yourself!!

YOu can you can and you can!!!