Tuesday 17 July 2007

I am the best

So, I made the most turnover for the past 2 weeks. I sold more than £10k. So, from now on Boyd can keep his mouth shut. He will stop pushing me to upsell. He will stop asking me to offer more drinks to customers. He used to think that I never upsell. He used to think that I just take order and then stand by the side and wait for the food. He used to think that I m not doing my job propely. He used to think that I am not capable. He used to think that I am stupid. Well, he WAS wrong !! I am not stupid and Ive proven it to u. I always upsell, I always offer more drinks to customers. I made the most money for the company ok, Boyd !! From now on, pls keep your bloody mouth shut !

1 comment:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hey, good to hear that... Dont mean to be racist. But, am proud of you...
You hv the M'sia Boleh spirit!!