Friday 1 August 2008

My back garden

One thing I love abt UK is to experience different season every few months. But still, I love summer the best. Unlike Malaysia, it is not too hot and not humid here. It is always breezy which is lovely. It is almost the end of summer now. I took this photo of my back garden yesterday.


Summer look

The photo is senget. I took the photo from my room upstairs. I actually had to put my hands over the window to take a nice, straight photos but my hands are too short so end up the photo is abit cacat. You can see a small part of the window frame in the photo as well.

Two more photos below were taken by L during spring and winter. Nice isnt it? In less than a year, my back garden has got 3 different looks. Just wait 2 more months, I can snap my garden's botak look (autumn).

Spring look

Winter look

No comments: