Wednesday 20 August 2008

Just great

We were back to Penang. It felt so great. His family arranged a grand dinner to welcome us. We had dinner at the top floor of the most expensive restaurant in Penang. With more than 100 guests including my ex-classmates, it was a great night as his father introduced me to everyone. His family love me, of course I am their eldest daughter-in-law. His father is the owner of the biggest telecommunication company in Malaysia and with so many high profile relatives, I will not have problem getting a decent job. His uncle greeted me and asked me to go to the company for an 'interview'. So, I went and as I was in the building, everyone was looking at me and whispered to each other. Of course, there was nothing wrong with me. I was married to the eldest son of their boss. I felt so proud of myself. As I walked in, I felt like I was doing a catwalk as there were so many eyes around me. And then I heard L's voice. It is 8.30 in the morning and L is getting ready to go to work. I am still in bed. It was a great dream. Of course I didnt tell L about the dream. Why? Because the 'he' in the dream is not him. And who is 'he'? He was my friend from college. He is a good looking guy. Although his father doesnt own the biggest company in Malaysia, he owns a small factory in Bayan Lepas. Still, is anak taukeh la. I had a crush on him but that was ages ago. I wonder...what makes him go into my dream? Hmmm....After L've gone to work, I tried to go back to sleep, to continue my dream. But no it never happened.

2 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Cheh!!!! I thought you were back in M'sia already and wanted to welcome you!! :D

stranger-online said...

heheheh. i wish i was back to malaysia as well.