Sunday 16 September 2007

Royal visit

I had a table of one 'brown' lady (look like a thai to me) and her friend. My section was quiet busy at the time she came in, so i was not bothered to take care of the lady and i put my priority in my other tables. Because usually asians that come to eat here are quiet kedekut and they dont leave tips !! So i was not bothered to layan that lady. OMG I am so racist and has discrimination towards asian. I am asian too !! Sorry guys ! And then I saw Boyd was so eager to look after her. OK, fine so i let him be. When she almost finished her meal, Boyd told me she is from the royal family of Brunei. She is the sister to the queen of Brunei. No wonder Boyd so so so so wants to go to her table so often. Luckily I wasnt rude to her earlier. But I was never rude to anyone, especially customers. Just that I did not, earlier, made an effort to look after her very well. Hai, wasted nia. Who knows, she might leave me big fat tips if she likes me.

No comments: