Sunday 16 September 2007

My cookings

Last night was my 1st time to prepare a western style meal. Pan fried chicken with mushroom and bacon sauce. It turned out to be good. And hubby said it was so good. So, I make the same meal again for today's lunch - because i wanted to finish up the whole pack of cream.



For the chicken, I just pan fried it with olive oil. For the sauce, I cooked the mushroom and bacon with garlic and onion, then I poured about 200ml of double cream. Season with salt, pepper and chicken powder and about 2-3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese. That's it. Pour the sauce over the chicken. For vegetables, I boiled the mix vege with water, butter and salt. Very easy.

2 comments:

moms tales said...

wow! that looks tasty...maybe i shall try it one day myself. What type of mushroom do you use?

stranger-online said...

i use button mushroom. Dont put too much salt because bacon and parmesan cheese are salty enough. Or u can use low fat cream instead of double cream.