Wednesday 22 August 2007

Today is not my day

Today is my 1st day for a part time job. I work only 2 days a week in a restaurant. Actually, they are reluctant to hire me because i can work 2 days only. But because hubby has a high position in this company, so the restaurant manager gives face lo...

At 10.20am, i hopped in the bus (need to take bus to tube station), but shit i couldnt find my oyster card (prepaid card), so no choice but to pay the full amount (2kali ganda) in cash. I left my oyster card at home, and i had only £3 in my bag because earlier hubby told me, waitress will not be given a locker so he advised me not to bring my mobile, money and credit card (got thief one). Great, now i have no money, no mobile, I have nothing. I cant go to work. So, i quickly rang my hubby using the public phone and asked him to bring my oyster card to me and i will wait at Kilburn station (about 15minutes away from our hse).

11am, hubby still not here. Bayang pun tak nampak lagi. So i waited 15 more minutes. 11.15am, still tadak. ok, i m going to be late on my 1st day. Tried to call hubby's mobile but nobody pick up the phone. Damn, he must have left the mobile at home again (always like dat one). Since I have no more money to take the bus, i have to walk home. By the time i reached home, it was already 11.35am, so i definitely late liao, so i called back to restaurant. But i need a better excuse. I cant tell them i got stucked in a tube station with no mobile and no money. This is a lame excuse. So finally i came out with an even worse reason. I told them, I had to go back to my full time job today and i kept on saying sorry.

Finally, 12pm hubby came back. He was waiting at Kilburn Park station instead of Kilburn station. Stupiak or not !!

No comments: