Monday 27 August 2007

Memories from the past

4 Heavenly Kings in the 90's. I grew up listening to their songs (except for Leon). I love Jacky for his great voice and sense of humour, I love Andy for no reason, I love Aaron for his good look and dancing skills. But I was not a fan of Leon, not even once. He was so boring (I'm sorry).

Beyond make great music in the early 90's.

My favourite boyband, BSB.

Another favourite of mine, a very special Spice Girls.

Boyzone. I was so in 'love' with Ronan Keating.
Michael Learns to Rock. I can sing all of their lovely romantic songs (Well, almost !!). I was so addicted to them during my high school time.

Back to the Future Trilogy. A great movie with good comedy and ability to incorporate complex theories of time-travel without confusing me. I love the story.

Pretty Woman. My all-time favourite. I was so influenced by this movie that I always imagine that I am Julia Roberts' character (except for being a hooker).

The Sound of Music. Another favourite of mine. I never get bored watching this again and again.

Do these bring back good memories to u? If yes, most probably u were born in the 80's and grew up in the 90's, like me?

3 comments:

moms tales said...

hehe..i'm definitely not born in the 80s...my sisters are...but I still like Sound of Music though, my all time fav musical...I can watch it over and over again..:)

stranger-online said...

I remember watching The Sound of Music on TV every year during Xmas. It was a-must-movie for Xmas many years back. Now I have the DVD, so can watch anytime :). Another favoruite of mine is Flashdance but couldnt find the DVD.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Am not a 80's baby.... but I do know these bands though.