Monday 27 August 2007

Do u love ur body?

Unfortunely, my answer is a big NO. I've always struggled with my weight since teenager. I was chubby and I missed having the chance to wear mini-clothes like any other teenagers. It did no good to my confidence, especially I grew up with a bunch of slim schoolmates that look like this.


But now I am older, I prefer curvy figure like Drew Barrymore

and Kate Winslet

and Bernice Liu

rather than a size 0 Keira Knightley

and Victoria Beckham
At 49kgs, I believe i have a healthy figure but I am still so much obssesed with my weight. After every meal, I feel so guilty, as if i was going to gain 5kgs. it makes me think that every plate of rice gonna make me look like this.


What abt u? Do u want to look like this

or like this?

4 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi, .... I always have problems on my body shape, I can never like others so nice shape up.... I must control my food intake and so on... but who cares... as long as am healthy and happy right??

stranger-online said...

yeah when u have confidence, u r beautiful

moms tales said...

I think outside appearance doesn't guarantee you happiness...its the inside that counts...of cos in reality, thats very difficult cos people are obssessed with outside apperance...:(

stranger-online said...

It would be great if everyone thinks the same way as u do, Shireen