Wednesday 30 July 2008

My new job

Ive changed job again. I went to a new work place more than a month ago. Well, this new place is not as posh as my last job. There are cheap customers everywhere. Cheap customers that asked for tap water, left no tips, complained and asked for free food. Cheap cheap cheap !! I dont get to see celebrity anymore. No footballers, no royals, no celebrities. But still, I get better pay and everything is much more organised here than my previous job. But of course, no matter where you go, you still get those 1 or 2 rude, arrogant collegues. Over here, it is Kelly who is hated by everyone. I hate her !! Oh how I wish she gets a better job somewhere else and get the hell out of here !!

2 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

do you have to go into such job?? no other job to accommodate with your qualification?

stranger-online said...

Ive been looking for a job with my qualification for the past 3 years. Now I give up, I realise it is different here and very difficult because there is very little opportunity for an inexperienced Malaysian girl like me.