Wednesday 30 July 2008

I am so 'buta jalan'

One day last week, I saw that L looked so tired, so exhausted and so 'chan', so i asked him. Apparently, he had been doing 'something' the night before when i was asleep. He spent more than two hours to do this.




To draw a map for me !!

A day before, I was telling him that I want to go to chinatown during my shift break. Well, we do go to chinatown every weekend but i m always lost without L. I just cant recognise the roads and all the directions. I can never go on my own. So, L drew me a map. He said he woke up at 5am and suddenly remember a street he missed out and spent another hour to re-draw the map. Oh, so sweet. It makes me love L even more !!

I am an idiot when it comes to directions. I cant remember roads and ways eventhough I use it so often. Just few weeks before, I was late to work because I used the tube instead of bus. Usually I take the bus. But on that day, there was a massive traffic jam so I had to use the tube. When I came out from the underground, I was totally lost and cant find my way to work. My workplace is just 5 minutes away but end up, I had to ring L for help. Later that night, kena lecture by him - everyday go to work still can sesat, duh !!!

No comments: