Tuesday 29 July 2008

Food......anyone?

Let's see what kind of dishes I tried to prepare for the past 2 months.

1) Sushi rolls.



I had a variety of sushi rolls, from prawn tempura rolls, cucumber rolls, salmon teriyaki rolls to my own creation, new-style egg mayo rolls, hot-dog rolls and chicken tempura rolls.

2) Grilled teriyaki squid

One of my favourite seafood is squid. Especially with lemon.


And being a typical chinese, I have to eat everything with rice.

3) Rump steak

That's for hubby because I dont like red meat. Rump steak with black pepper sauce. Looks nice, eh? Maybe when I get back to Malaysia, I can open a western food stall, no?

4) More sushi rolls

and more....but without pictures.

5) Last but not least, my all-time favourite seafood paella.

It didnt turn out to be good as u can see in the picture. Tastewise was OK. Boleh pass la. My only mistake was to put too much water. Thats why it looked like 'a piece of shit'. Maybe next time, when Ive mastered the way to cook a good paella, I'll do another post.

2 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

long time didn't see you blog already. hope you're doing well... the food looks yummy... could see that your skill has improved a lot... keep it up!!!

stranger-online said...

Thank you so much. So glad to receive 1st comment after so long