Tuesday 22 April 2008

Look who's here?

This is a late post. Last Wednesday, I was working as usual and I knew there is a reservation for a table of 10 people. When they finally arrived at 8pm, it was a bunch of Malays. I started to look at everyone as they might be some Datuks from Malaysia. Then I saw our former PM, Dr. Mahathir. He was sitting with 2 other guys in 1 table. And there was another long table for their people as well. About 10 of them. And there was 1 more table for their 4 drivers. IMO, Dr. Mahathir looks good for his age. His face looks healthy but his movement was very very slow and seems very tired. This is sad because I love him. My mom used to tell me that before he became a PM, he gave free medical consultation to the poor in his hometown, Alor Setar. My late grandma and her children (my mom, aunts and uncle) were his patient. And mom told me both my late grandma and Dr. Mahathir knew each other very well. And our Dear PM is a very nice person and very humble. Well, I can see that. On that night, he had some miso soup, sushi + sashimi and beef teppanyaki. He was very humble and nice.

No comments: