Monday 7 April 2008

Early retirement

Both hubby and I love to travel. We make it a point to have holiday at least 2 times a year. Last week, we've just got back from a 1-week holiday in Malaga and now I am thinking of my next holiday already. I just couldn't wait any longer. I really hope to earn as much as possible now and both hubby and I can have an early retirement. By then, we can go to wherever we wish. As a waitress, I don't earn a lot. Sometimes, I do get good tips from rich customers but not very often. Moreover, I am not able to get a part-time job because my schedule has to be flexible for my first job. Fortunately, I found Smorty. Smorty allows advertisers to advertise on blogs and I blog for money. I can earn extra income and blog at any time I wish. Whether it is 2 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon, I get paid for blogging. Also, smorty application is very easy and can be approved within days. And I love the term that I will get paid every week !

No comments: