Tuesday 8 April 2008

I will be my own boss

I hate to go to work, especially when I have to do morning shift. To wake up so early in the morning and then get stuck in heavy traffic is not something I want for 5 days a week. Moreover, my manager is a very difficult person to work with. I work in a very busy restaurant and every night I come home feeling very exhausted. I've always wanted to set up my own business. It is good to be my own boss so there will be no difficult person to work with and it's flexible. However, to set up a business I believe I will need a huge amount of money as capital. Maybe, as a starter I can try shopping cart software. The monthly fee is as little as $49.95 a month, which is very reasonable. Moreover, I can have a free trial for up to 10 days. I can also use my shopping cart to sell downloadable goods such as software and games. With so many advantages, I will sign up ecommerce software today.


No comments: