Wednesday 22 April 2009

My first time

I had it done for the first time yesterday morning. I woke up early as the appointment is at 9am. I arrived 10 minutes early and I was lead to a room where someone was already waiting for me. I was asked if I am in a relationship, I said I am married. Fine. I can see a bed was ready in the same room, I took a quick look and make sure the room is locked. I undressed myself, laid now and waited. I felt so nervous wondering how it is gonna feel. Knees up, legs spread and I got even more nervous as it was inserted. Feel some pain and uncomfortable. It lasted for few minutes. Finally, it is over. I dressed myself and the nurse told me the Smear Test is done and result will be sent to my address in 8 weeks. That's it !! My FIRST SMEAR TEST. It was no fun at all ! And I am NOT looking forward to the next one.

No comments: