Tuesday 10 June 2008

Cherries.....anyone?

I got a pleasant suprise from L last week. Well, he knows I love cherries and nowadays the cherries are so expensive. £3 - £5 per pound which is a small packet of cherries. Being a very stingy me, I always walk past the fruit stalls without buying any eventhough L insisted. Last Monday, L went out for lunch with a friend who came all the way from Kent to visit him. There is this place in Soho they went, where there were lots of fruit stalls selling cheap and fresh fruits. Of course, L bought 'some' cherries for me. Let see how much he bought.

Not enough???
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Is this enough for 2 of us??

In fact, before I took this photo, I've already eaten a handful of them. Do I love my hubby ?? Of course !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cherries are my favourites! Too bad, it's just so expensive over here. I remembered having loads of them in Australia and it was cheap there.