Tuesday 27 November 2007

So sampat....

Since few weeks ago, we had new housemates. We rent a room to a young couple. They are students and part-time workers. However, the boyfriend always spend so long in the bathroom. Sometimes, he can stay in there more than half an hour. I really dun know what he was doing in there. *curious*. Last week, I was waiting for the bathroom for more than 30minutes. I waited and waited for almost 1 hour and he was still in the bathroom. Me, being a nice person didnt want to knock the door and shout 'HOI ! Get out Now !!'. Instead, I rang L (who was outstation) and started to complain that this guy is spending forever in the bathroom. Without informing me earlier, L decided to ring this guy's gf who was in the bedroom and asked her to knock the bathroom's door and ask him to be quick. Isskkk...Cant believe that L actually did that...Malunya..Now, the couple is gonna think that L and I are so sampat.

No comments: