Sunday 5 July 2009

London Zoo

L and I decided to spend the rest of our holiday in London instead of going somewhere further (but still in UK). We wanted to make sure that we are in London when our passports are returned to us (BTW, I received my passport yesterday with my PR application approved...thats gonna be in another post)

I managed to get a very good deal from Londonpass.com where I bought a 3-day pass for less than £60. With this pass, we get free entry to some of London most popular attrcations for 3 days. After calculation, I managed to save about £20 in 3 days using this pass rather than buying tickets separately. It saves money and hassle.

London Zoo is one of the attractions included in the pass. So, off we go to London Zoo.....with sun lotion this time. It was yet another lovely, hot sunny day









We spent about 4 hours there. Did we enjoy the trip? Well, not really. It was a dissapoinment. London Zoo is not much different from our own Taiping Zoo, really.
After London Zoo, feeling very hungry, we had pizza for lunch.


Next, we took tube to Kensington Garden Palace in Kensington. It is included in the Pass as well. No pictures here I dont know why. At the end of the day, only we realised we didnt take any photos...ooppssie. Well, there was nothing very special, anyway.

No comments: