Sunday 5 July 2009

A day in Windsor

L and I started our summer holiday 2 weeks ago. This year, we couldn't go anywhere outside UK because I submitted our passports to Home Office for PR application. So, we got stucked in UK This year. Well, there are plenty to do. We managed to visit Windsor and covered almost all of London most popular attractions in 2 weeks.

First visit was Windsor Legoland. Yaya, I know it is childish but who cares. I managed to get tickets at half price from lastminute.com. Well, it was a last minute booking and I bought the tickets on the final day of the offer.

Ok, let's go now. We woke up very early in the morning and got to Paddington Station at 9am. We took the train to Windsor and used the shuttle bus from Windsor town center to Legoland. The journey took us about 50 minutes. There were kids everywhere. I think L and I were the only adults without any children in there.

Now let the pictures do the talkings.


Everything are made of Lego. Cute right?

We started our trip with a boat ride. Well, of course the boat is not made of Lego (I think !)




Next stop is story-telling time. Thats the Puppet show.

After that, we got into the Miniland. Everything is....well, MINI.

changing guards

Trafalgar Square

London Underground


Leceister Square

Wembley Stadium
NASA

Tower Bridge

London Eye





Apart from those miniature, they have normal size Lego-made things as well.




I got so attracted to the Miniland that before I left, I went for 1 more tour.

Thats all from Legoland. Before we depart for London, we had a quick tour at Windsor Town Center.

Of course, not forgetting Windsor Castle.....

....and Windsor Wheel.

No comments: